Crop Update!

Hello!

I am back from a wonderful scrapbooking weekend at Disney. SDV or Scrapbookers Dream Vacation was a ton of fun. I took my mom and we scrapped, ate, took classes, shopped, chatted, made new friends, took pictures, ate, and slept very little. Can't say I got a ton done, but did have a great time and looking forward to next year!!

While I was away, I came home to some great surprises! Some registrations came in:) Some goodies for the goody bags from Carolee's Creations or Adorn it, and lots of interested ladies have contacted me about attending the event. It's a good thing!!

I am having a great time organizing this event, and have some great surprises in store!

Please take a look at the posts below regarding the T Shirts, we are preselling for $15.00 and I really need to have the order by 8/26. In placing your order ahead of time you will be able to have your choice of style, logo and size. I will have some the day of the event, but can not guarantee it will be what you are wanting.

Also, if you have any questions regarding Winning a Cricut, please feel free to e mail me. Think of this as raising funds through getting donations from your family and friends, like a relay for life.

E mail me at agoble@aol.com with any questions.

Becky

No comments: