Thank you!!

HI Ladies:

The GFWC Brandon Jr. Woman's Club, 3rd Annual Santa in September Scrapbooking Fundraiser was a huge success!!

Thanks to all of you who came to the event, invited friends, brought school supplies, purchased raffle tickets/silent auction items and other goodies!!

All of our efforts combined netted $2,100.00 + School Supplies that will be used for our Annual Children's Holiday Party in December!! These children are so very grateful and thankful for your support, each year we are blessed to be able to watch these children open their gifts of toys, clothing, shoes, school supplies etc. Many have not had a gift in their lifetime, it is a very heartwarming experience, and all of you have helped make this event happen once again. Thank you!

The GFWC Brandon Jr. Woman's Club will be hosting another great fundraiser to support Arts in our community. Everyone is invited to attend on Thursdsay, October 1st, as we will be having our General Meeting and Make It, Bake It, Take It Auction. This auction is composed of home made goodies, crafts, gifts, and not so homemade items donated by our club members, this live auction will begin at 8:00 p.m. at our clubhouse located on 129 N Moon Ave. You are also invited to attend our General meeting prior to the auction beginning at 7:00 p.m., we are always welcoming new members. Please feel free to invite family or friends to come too. For more information, you may contact me.

Once again, thanks for your continued support, please look for our announcement early next year for our 4th Annual Santa in September event. Also, I welcome any comments/suggestions on making this event better and/or more successful, please feel free e mail me with your likes and/or improvements to this event.

Sincerely,
Becky Goble
GFWC Brandon Jr. Woman's Club

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm really into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 250 dollars on every page. But finally I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the velcros were all over 320 dollars on every page. But completely I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 330 pounds on every site. But for all I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 210 bucks on every page. But for all I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?